Comment on page
Transferring eSpace CFX from KuCoin to MetaMask
KuCoin is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. KuCoin supports trading for CFX on Conflux eSpace.
Note to Binance users and bCFX holders: Conflux on Binance is listed as wrapped ERC-20 token, it is not native CFX. Conflux eSpace and BNB Chain use EVM-compatible addresses, but those addresses live in different chains.
For clarity's purpose:
- KuCoin lists eSpace CFX, the native currency of Conflux eSpace.
- Binance lists wrapped CFX (or bCFX), an ERC-20 token deployed on BNB Chain.
- You cannot transfer CFX from KuCoin to a Binance wallet, nor to a wallet that is connected to the BNB Chain network.
- To learn how to transfer your CFX from KuCoin to Conflux eSpace, follow this guide.
- You cannot transfer natively bCFX from a BNB Chain wallet to any Conflux eSpace wallet, nor to a KuCoin wallet.
- You cannot transfer natively eSpace CFX to a Binance account nor to a wallet connected to the BNB Chain network.
- A KuCoin account.
To transfer CFX from KuCoin to you MetaMask account on Conflux eSpace:
- 1.Go to KuCoin.
- 2.In KuCoin, go to your wallet and click Withdraw.
- 3.In the Withdraw Crypto search bar, search for "CFX" and click the result.
- 4.In the Wallet Address field, copy your Conflux eSpace account address from MetaMask.
- 5.In the Network select, select CFX - Conflux (CFX).
- 6.In the CFX Amount field, enter the amount of CFX that you want to transfer.
- 7.Optional: In the Remarks field, add any notes about this transaction.
- 8.Review the transaction details, the transaction fee and click Confirm.
- 9.In the Tamper-Proofing Confirmation dialog, confirm the withdrawal information and click Confirm Withdrawal.
- 10.Finally, verify your security details and click . Note: The transaction might take a few minutes to process.
You have transferred CFX from KuCoin to your Conflux eSpace account.