Comment on page
Brand Marketing and Guidelines
Please be sure to read these guidelines first before using any brand assets.
Although Nucleon distributes some of its technology under open-source licenses, the Nucleon, xCFX and NUT brands are not distributed under the same licenses.
The following Nucleon "Brand Assets" are copyrighted material, and you may only use them in accordance with the policy detailed below:
- The Nucleon, xCFX and NUT logos, word mark, icon
- The Nucleon name
- Other visual assets produced by Nucleon
You may use Nucleon's Brand Assets when you are:
- Referring to our products and services
- Linking to our official site or products, such as "Liquid Staking on Nucleon"
- Announcing an official partnership, but only if you have official approval by a qualified member of the Nucleon team
For information on other uses of our Brand Assets, please reach out at
We firmly believe in the open-source ethos of Web3 but protecting the Nucleon brand is extremely important for our users' security, so that users know what a genuine product/endorsement is and what isn't.
Here are a few examples of forbidden uses of our Brand Assets:
- Don't use our Brand Assets in your products' name, logo, NFTs, etc.
- For example, making an app called " Nucleon CAR" or "NUT BIKE" are not allowed.
- Don't use the Nucleon logo in whole or in part as part of your products' logos, marketing material, website, or other.
- Logos with a strong resemblance to the Nucleon Icon are also forbidden.
- Don't use our Brand Assets to create digital or physical products for sale, including but not limited to
- Merchandise ("Swag")
- Other products
- Don't create derivative names that imply official endorsement
- For example, don't make a social media group called " Nucleon Spain" - this sounds official. " Nucleon Fans of Spain" may be permitted.
- Don't change or adapt our Brand Assets in any way
- Use the logos and other assets exactly as provided. Do not change the colors, reassemble, abbreviate, or change these assets in any way.